Wednesday 28 April 2010

frankie photo album





I should've done this a while ago, when the book first come out. But here it is, my contribution to The Frankie Photo Album made by Australia's Frankie Magazine.

I'm still really pleased about being chosen to show my work in this book, it's a pretty big deal for me. Knowing that people all over the world (hopefully) will have a book with MY photograph printed in it.

I'm hoping I get a lot more of this in the near future, everything thats happened with my photography being published is usually from being seen on Flickr, so I'm thankful for that.

And it's such a lovely book, featuring a lot of amazing photographers which I follow on flickr like Emily Hunt, Annette Pehrsson and, Shelbie Dimond.


Buy the book here!



This is the photo that Frankie featured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...