Wednesday 17 March 2010

something old, something new

Before I fell asleep last night I kept thinking about how I really need to put more effort into taking more photos, I was thinking about what I wanted to do and took inspiration from The Polaroid Book (Taschen)! I saw an image by Mark Power, of two young sisters, one of which is holding a doll by its hair. It seems so nostalgic and I instantly fell in love with it. Here is the image I'm talking about...







Here are images I took today on expired Polaroid Spectra film.




I feel like I look young in these images, I think it's because I just had all my hair chopped off and I look like I did when I was 5. I wish I was 5.

Image by Mark Power scanned from The Polaroid Book. All copyright to Mark Power/Taschen.

See more from me at www.flickr.com/photos/leannesurfleet

1 comments:

Leonard Miller said...

i have that book; should flick thru it again.
i've already pointed out how much i love these portraits.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...